Peak District WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
get to know me – i LOVE SHOOTING WEDDINGS IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS!
Hello! If you’re reading this, it’s possibly because you want to make sure that you’re picking the right person to be your wedding photographer!
So let me introduce myself:
• My name is Sarah 🙂
• I was born and raised in the picturesque spa town of Buxton, Derbyshire.
• I now live on an awesome 50ft narrowboat just over the border in North Wales.
• I spend a lot of my free time dragging my butt up hills for landscape photography or mountain biking down said hills.
• I am addicted to the Scottish Highlands. It’s my home away from home and I try to visit as many times as I can possibly squeeze in, each year!
• I have an unhealthy obsession with campervans.. currently on van conversion #3
• I literally cannot function without coffee and cake ☕🍰
• I LOVE the mountains!
• I have an apprentice Cockapoo called Munro (after the Scottish Mountains)
If you want to chat about your wedding photography then feel free to contact me using the button below.
I’m a candid style photographer. I like to be discreet and capture the day naturally as it happens, you won’t even notice I’m there a lot of the time. Although I shoot in a discrete way, you know you can always count on me to be there to hold a dress up through the mud, adjust windswept hair, spot the location capturing that golden hour sun, all to ensure your day is the best adventure.
The great outdoors is a huge inspiration and is what drives my passion and creativity. I love to include it in your photos wherever possible! So if you’re up for climbing a hill on your wedding day, so am I!
When I’m not shooting and editing weddings, you’re more than likely to find me up a mountain or road trippin’ in our campervan. I’m pretty certain adventure is in my veins! I love to get out and about, finding new things to see and do and I’m sure we can all agree that everyone appreciates the view from the top of a mountain.
I’m also a destination photography partner for the tourist board Visit Peak District. I love knowing the Peak District like the back of my hand and I feel very lucky to have grown up on the doorstep.
Did I mention have a slight obsession with coffee… and cake, lots of cake!