Hello! If you’re reading this, it’s possibly because you want to make sure that you’re picking the right person to be your photographer!
So a little bit of information about me:
• My name is Sarah 🙂
• I was born and raised in the picturesque spa town of Buxton, Derbyshire.
• I now live on an awesome 50ft narrowboat just over the border in Cheshire.
• I spend a lot of my free time dragging my butt up hills for landscape photography or mountain biking down said hills.
• I have an unhealthy obsession with our self converted VW Campervan – Watch our conversion video
• I literally cannot function without coffee and cake ☕🍰
• I LOVE mountains!
I wasted 5 years at university getting my degree in Advertising and my Masters in Graphic Design plus a further 5 years paying it all off… Just so I can now live on a narrowboat and shoot awesome weddings f̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶ as my job 😀
If you want to have a chat, feel free to get in touch via the button below!